New to ACMA?
Welcome! All will be well. Making the transition to a new school often brings a mixture of anticipation, anxiousness, and excitement. Coming to ACMA (as great as it is) is no different, and we recognize that even though the school you’re coming to is a pretty magical place, it’s new to you, and to help you make the transition we want to provide as much information and perspective as we can. There is a lot here, so take your time, browse a bit, dip in to the topics you’d like to learn more about. If you still have questions, send us an email or give us a call. We want you to feel welcome, comfortable, and as informed as you can be as you begin your ACMA adventure. We’re so happy you’re joining our school family, your school family, ACMA.
- Starting the year at ACMA
- Connecting with new peers
- Do I need specific school supplies?
- When can I pick up my class schedule?
- Which Office Should I Visit?
- How do we, as a family, stay informed?
- Is it an open campus at lunch?
- Can students use cell phones?
- Why Am I Asked to Pay Fees?
- Do students get Chromebooks?
- ACMA Oddities