ACMA Community Agreement Contract
The privilege of being at ACMA comes with responsibility.
Our ACMA Community Agreements are:
- Be on time to, prepared for, and remain in class
- Silence and put away all personal electronics (unless with teacher permission)
- Use respectful language with staff and students
- Respect others and their personal space
- Listen when other people are speaking
- Respect everyone’s right to learn
- Commit to doing your best
- Respect all property
- Keep work and lunch areas clean
Strive to be better today than you were yesterday!